While preparing for your Wisconsin vacation, weekend getaway or business retreat at our country bed-and-breakfast inn near Baraboo, please consider these policies.
- Open year-round.
- Two-night minimum stay required holidays and most weekends.
- One-night weekend stay subject to availability and a $25.00 processing fee. Please call on Thursday to see what may be available for the upcoming weekend.
- Reservations may be confirmed with a one-night deposit by credit card. Full payment will be charged to your credit card upon your arrival. Partial stays are non-refundable.
- Deposits for reservations cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival will be returned less a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival are not refundable if we are unable to rebook the room.
- We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Gift certificates are available to purchase online.
- Nightly rates $219.00-$279.00 per room, single or double occupancy, vary seasonally. Please see the Check Availability link for current prices or call.
- Corporate rate for business travelers applies to single occupancy, Sunday through Thursday evenings. Call for details.
- State and county sales tax is 5.5 percent.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Arrival, Departure, Breakfast
- Check-in 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Full breakfast made fresh daily at 8:00 a.m. or 9:00 a.m., served in the sunroom, dining room or adjacent deck, weather permitting, you choose. We will accommodate if you need an earlier time. If you have special dietary needs please inform us before arriving so we may prepare something especially for you.
Children, Smoking, Pets
- Although we love children, they would be hard to accommodate. Our adult guests are here for a romantic escape and a peaceful respite.
- This is a non-smoking inn; however, smoking is permitted at the smoker's outpost located on the east deck.
- Sorry, no guest pets. We can recommend reputable boarders nearby.
We accommodate only our registered guests and strive to ensure their comfort and privacy; therefore, we do not allow tours or guest visitors.