While preparing for your Wisconsin vacation, weekend getaway or business retreat at our country bed-and-breakfast inn near Baraboo, please consider these policies.
- Two-night minimum stay required holidays and most weekends.
- One-night weekend stay subject to availability and a $25.00 processing fee. Please call on Thursday to see what may be available for the upcoming weekend.
- Reservations may be confirmed with a one-night deposit by credit card. Full payment will be charged to your credit card upon your arrival. Partial stays are non-refundable.
- Deposits for reservations cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival will be returned less a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival are not refundable if we are unable to rebook the room.
- We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Gift certificates are available to purchase online.
- Nightly rates $219.00-$279.00 per room, single or double occupancy, vary seasonally. Please see the Check Availability link for current prices or call.
- Corporate rate for business travelers applies to single occupancy, Sunday through Thursday evenings. Call for details.
- State and county sales tax is 5.5 percent.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Arrival, Departure, Breakfast
- Check-in 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Full breakfast made fresh daily is available from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. We will accommodate if you need an earlier time. If you have special dietary needs please inform us before arriving so we may prepare something especially for you.
Children, Smoking, Pets
- Although we love children, they would be hard to accommodate. Our adult guests are here for a romantic escape and a peaceful respite.
- This is a non-smoking inn; however, smoking is permitted at the smoker's outpost located on the east deck.
- Sorry, no guest pets. We can recommend reputable boarders nearby.
We accommodate only our registered guests and strive to ensure their comfort and privacy; therefore, we do not allow tours or guest visitors.